Thanks for stopping by!!! Please leave comments!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

How great is our God?


“This is what the LORD says, he who made the earth, the LORD who formed it and established it—the LORD is his name: 'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.”- Jeremiah 33:2-3

What an amazing week, God has been unreal with His blessings this week. As I wrote in a previous blog prior to leaving Oklahoma, I was really struggling so much with do we live in California or are we suppose to stay in Oklahoma? This struggle hit me even harder after 2 days of driving and being exhausted and coming home to the reality of our circumstances. I remember so clearly going to bed almost angry in conversation with God about how things were going and then pleading with Him to help me find a job, find us a place of our own and work in a supernatural way to remind us how great He is... I needed it!!! Well, He did just that. Within a few days we had a place of our own and then after we already agreed to move, He blessed me with a phenomenal job only 5 minutes away!! WOW!! I am reminded of the importance of being transparent with our father, He knows our heart so why not be real with him when we are frustrated? It is almost like unless we truly expect Him to be present and work in supernatural ways we sometimes forget the frustration that can really come with those expectations. He loves us so much, and I pray that we are all challenged to be transparent with Him, I believe it just shows the depths of our relationship with Him.

No comments: